Dear Family and Friends,
We hope that you have been enjoying quality time with family and getting fresh air outdoors! With the office closed, I’ve been spending more quality time with my two daughters cooking and biking 🙂
During this time, we have been busy shipping contacts directly to patients and preparing for the reopening of our office. We are reopening the office on Monday, May 11th for glasses and contact lens pick up and May 13th for eye exam appointments. We will resume normal business hours beginning May 11th. Please call the office on May 11th to schedule an appointment or request an appointment directly on our website.
We will provide high level customer service while maximizing the safety of our staff and patients as we navigate through this global pandemic. In order to minimize the risk of exposure to the virus, we will have several safety protocols in place:
1. Crowd control in the office: We ask that you come to your appointment alone, unless you need a caregiver or parent/guardian to assist you. If your child has an appointment we request that only 1 parent accompany their child to his/her appointment.
2. Social Distancing: To allow for proper 6ft social distancing we are only allowing 3 patients into the office at a time. We apologize that you may have to wait outside if there is already 3 people in the office.
3. Masks are required: Please come to the office with a face mask. For the safety of our staff and patients, anyone not wearing a mask will not be allowed into the office.
4. Temperatures will be taken: We will take everyone’s temperature before entering the office with a no touch (infrared) thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100 F or higher will not be allowed into the office. Anyone showing signs of a fever or illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
5. Hand sanitizer: We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the office. We strongly recommend everyone sanitize their hands upon entering the office and before touching anything.
6. Frame sterilization: After any frame has been tried on, we will sterilize each frame with a hydrogen peroxide solution before it goes back onto the frame board. Please be mindful of how many frames you try on during frame selection.
7. Surface disinfection: We will disinfect the surfaces of the office with medical grade disinfectant throughout the day, with more frequent disinfecting of high touch surface areas.
Thank you for your patience and continued support during our office closure. The world has changed since your last visit with us, but our commitment to quality customer service and your health & safety remains the same. We look forward to seeing you soon! Please stay connected through our FB and IG.
Dr. Lina and staff